YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
General Terms of Sale
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Refund and Returns Policy
When you use the Site, we may collect your (i) personal information (data that personally identifies you), or (ii) aggregate information, concerning your use of the Site and your account activity (e.g., number and times of log-ins, most frequently visited pages, IP address, etc.), which does not personally identify you.
The types of information we collect include:
• Information you provide to us. Information provided by registering on the Site, subscribing to our newsletter, making a purchase or contacting us through the Site or via email, including your name, address, email address, credit card information, and phone number.
• Automatically collected information. When you access our Site, some information not associated with specific users, such as device type, location information, IP address, webpage traffic, and access time is automatically collected in order to ensure the Site’s functionality. Automatic means of data collection include cookies and web beacons.
• Third party sources. We may collect information from third parties to whom you have provided your information, and consented to the sale, rental or transfer thereof (for example, through social media).
Your information is processed using primarily electronic means and is used, without limitation, for the following services:
• Registration for an account or newsletter;
• Order fulfilment and related activities;
• Management of payments, including anti-fraud control when paying by credit/debit card;
• Marketing communications;
• Customization of content;
• Responding to customer service requests and similar communications from you; and
• Technical assistance.
While we make reasonable efforts to ensure your information is processed and stored in a secure manner, we cannot guarantee the security of data transferred over the Internet and you assume the risk of any such transfer.
• We may retain third party service providers in order to process your data in connection with the services provided on the Site (e.g., shipments, processing payments, logistics services, IT support, customer service or marketing communications). Third parties who perform these operations are only permitted to use the information provided to them to perform their function and for no other purpose. Please contact us at http://us.pasqualebruni.com/pages/contact-us to receive a full list of third parties providers who may receive your information.
• In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of Pasquale Bruni including, without limitation, by merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets, we may, in our sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign users’ information collected on and through the Site to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties or successor in interest.
• We may disclose a user’s information when required to do so to comply with applicable law or legal process or to respond to a request from law enforcement authorities. We may also provide your information where necessary for the defense of legal claims or for fraud prevention purposes.
We provide hyperlinks to third party websites only for the convenience of our users and is not a recommendation that users access such third party websites. We do not guarantee the services or goods provided and sold by such third party websites to Internet users. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY PASQUALE BRUNI, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PASQUALE BRUNI BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM AND/OR SHARED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
When accessing the Site through a third party social media site and/or application, we may access some of your information from your social media account, such as name, email address, profile picture, location, friend list, posts and/or likes. Please note that some aggregate information, that does not personally identify you, such as content viewed on the social media site/application, may also be collected by us if you access the Site through a third party social media site.
8. OPT-OUTING OF OUR NEWSLETTER AND EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
You may unsubscribe from any marketing communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button included in all of our marketing communications or by contacting us at http://us.pasqualebruni.com/pages/contact-us.
9. RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about protecting your privacy, you may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov.
Do Not Track Signals
Our Site does not recognize Do Not Track signals. Some third parties may collect aggregate information about the users’ online activities over time and across websites when they use the Site. While this information does not include personally identifiable information, certain processing activities that combine aggregate information with other information in possession of such third parties could result in the identification of users.
10. CHILDREN'S RIGHTS
While we do not sell products or services for purchase by children, we may sell children’s products or services for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 years old, you may use the Site only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect, solicit or use personal information of children under the age of 13 provided without parental consent. Should we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has registered without verifiable parental consent, any such information will be deleted.
12. EFFECTIVE DATE
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATIONYour information will be collected and stored in the United States and in the European Union.
5. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
7. CHANGING, UPDATING OR REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION